- Connect your camera system to the Virtual Guard Server. Connects directly to your Router or POE switch.
- Call SCP to activate your unit for customizable 24-hour monitoring services. Create any schedule you want.
- Once an intruder approaches your building, it trips a virtual alarm trigger.
- SCP dispatch agents are instantly alerted and able to view your cameras immediately.
- SCP dispatch agents will give a verbal warning to the intruder such as, “You are trespassing on private property. Leave immediately or the police will be dispatched.”
- SCP also offers Sirens and Strobes that are activated by our dispatch agents.
The end result for you and your business? The intruder will either leave your property or be arrested. That’s peace of mind!
Never have a false alarm again! This system will guarantee against all false alarms that may come from your burglar alarm system. With video verification, we are able to verify the alarm through your camera system.
On August 16, 2011, the Detroit Police Department announced that it would no longer dispatch officers to investigate a burglar alarm unless an occupant or the alarm company verified an actual break-in. The implications of this announcement were critical for anyone living in or owning a business in Detroit. Residents and business owners must have a security system that can provide real-time verification of a burglary to ensure a police response. SCP is one of the only companies that can offer this. By coupling your alarm system with cameras, our SCP dispatch agents can react to any situation.
After your alarm is triggered, we log in and monitor your cameras, verifying the alarm is for an intruder rather than accidentally tripped. SCP can then make a dispatch to the proper authorities giving them specific instructions and details of the burglary in progress. We provide information such as a description and number of intruders, where they are and have moved in the building, and the exact action that is being committed. This elevates the urgency of the dispatch to the authorities.
SCP offers many solutions to help ensure the safety of your business. Protecting your business is absolutely one of the most important aspects of being in business. We can accommodate security services for all sizes including small businesses, manufacturers, industrial, school, or government. Every business is different and SCP can customize a solution to fit your specific needs.
Our systems also do not require any form of communication. We provide a wireless solution so that your communication with us cannot be interrupted. We offer a variety of equipment including::
- Door Sensors
- Motion Sensors
- Glass Break Sensors
- Panic Buttons
- Digital Keypads
- Vibrations/Shock Sensors
- Overhead/Bay Door Sensors
- Photo Beams
SCP can provide your business with a wide variety of tools to help ensure compliance with city and state codes, and ensure the safety of your customers and employees. Fire and life safety is a critical job in our industry.
An SCP representative can customize your fire system to fit all requirements and provide the optimum coverage. We can handle all aspects of the job by providing the blueprint drawings, installation, and testing of equipment while ensuring code compliance. We install the following equipment:
- Pull Stations
- Smoke Detectors
- Heat Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Remote Annunciators
- Waterflow Detectors
- HVAC Duct Smoke Detectors
Access Control Systems
It is important to know who is going in and out of your facility and accessing specific areas that need to be controlled. SCP’s access control system integrates proximity readers to keep out unauthorized personnel and protect your business.
- Our access control system will keep doors locked unless proper cards or keyfobs are presented to the readers, ensuring security and improving the efficiency of your business.
- All employees are recorded so you know exactly who is accessing certain areas.
- This access is also recorded giving businesses the ability to monitor employee traffic in specific areas.
- The system is also capable of providing scheduled access to certain people or all traffic.
- Times can be adjusted to holidays and weekends.
- Web-based administration for ease of changing access control system settings.
- Add or delete employees, change schedules, and check recorded events quickly.
- Optional video integration for security-sensitive areas, with automatic video recording stored directly in the system.
- Supplemented with convenient access cards and key-fobs – ask us about our various options!